Tuesday, January 19, 2010

REFLECTIONS

2nd Reflection

hYe....i'm here again writing for SECOND REFLECTION. fOr this session i want 2 share my experience n MY FEEL being interviewed (for design engineer Post) I feel soooooo LUCkY. Not because i'm SUCCEEd doing the interview but because i'm doing that interview with my classmatezz (PenI, aRHaM, Cat, PakEH n TashrIF).my pulse returned to normal when i'm wif my friend (i think so...:P). Overall, my interview going well although i'm NOT satisfied with my effort, my performance n MY COURAGE when doing the interview. I DO HOPE that i can fully use my EXPERIENCE from the Interview n i can do better for upcoming interview (REAL JOB).....:)

FIrSt reFLEctIoN

hey..this is my first post for my FIRST BLOG. Honestly, i do not feel comfortable in doing this blog and construct my eportfolio because of my lack of idea writing in english. i am reallyx3 not good in grammar and my vocabulary is so suck. But i hope that i can learn and improve my english by sharing information and opinion with MY FRIENDS through this eportfolio. i also hope my communication skills will get better. (O_o)

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Hope to see more new and exciting features and information. Please add your reflection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to sound positive in the beginning and practice makes perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well nice reflection u have
    keep up your good work friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. borng..u just edit frm smone..hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. are_mir jealous wif u...dun listne to him..hehe..nice 1 :P

    ReplyDelete