Tuesday, January 19, 2010

COVER LETTER

Farhan Bin Ahmad Fuad

No. 6A Lot 822,

Kampong Tenglu Laut,

86800 Mersing

Johor Darul Takzim

23 August 2013

The Personal Manager,

Human Resources Department,

Array Metal (M) Sdn Berhad,

No 6 Lorong Telok Batu 4A Batu 4 1/2 Off Jalan Kebun,

Seksyen 36, Taman AMJ

Shah Alam 40460

Selangor Darul Ehsan

Dear Sir / Madam:

Application for the Post of Mechanical Design Engineer

I wish to apply for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer as offered in The JobStreet.com. Array Metal (M) Sdn Berhad is a fast-moving global engineering company.

I am currently enrolled in the last semester of the degree in Mechanical Design & Innovation Engineering at university of Technical Melaka and I will graduate in June 2012. I notice one of the requirements for this post is one to two years work experience, but I just have three month work experience as promoter at bookstore.

My personal attributes include leadership as well as creativity, analytical and troubleshooting skills. I am proficient in the use of various automated solution including current releases of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.I am confident that I will be able to carry out the respective scope of work. I am also have a good leadership qualities, result oriented, independent yet able to perform as a team player and computer literate.

I enclose a copy of my resume which give details of my qualifications and work experience. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to attend an interview to convince you of my suitability as technician in your company.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your consideration

Yours sincerely,

………………………..

(Farhan Bin Ahmad Fuad)

Enclosure: Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment